Idols can make a lot of money thanks to the popularity of Korean music. Idols make much money from social media and their main activities. BLACKPINK, EXO, and G-Dragon can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars per post on their Instagram profiles.
Instagram is getting popular in the K-pop industry
Kpop entertainment companies use these worldwide social media platforms to teach Korean startups a lot. Many Kpop entertainment businesses teach the management of social media networks to their singers. Famous Bang, EXO, SNSD, BTS, and BLACKPINK are just a few big idol groups with their social media accounts. So it’s a way for idols to communicate with their fans, and it’s part of the entertainment company’s marketing plan.
According to Seoul Space, the Kpop industry, Instagram is growing increasingly popular. For fans of Kpop, it’s the ideal platform. Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows fans to interact with their celebrities and is visually appealing. It’s unclear whether Kpop Idols own all of the money they make from their social media profiles or if they have to share it with their employers. Some believe it’s a 50/50 split, but others say the Entertainment businesses control the majority of the companies
Top 10 K-pop idols with highest Instagram earning
Kbizoom has posted the top 10 Kpop Idols who earn a tremendous amount of money in every post.
- Blackpink Lisa – despite the fact that she is not Korean, Lisa is the most popular K-pop star on Instagram. Lisa’s Instagram account has the highest followers of any K-pop star today, with over 44.5 million. The cost of a sponsored Instagram post for Lisa is reported to be up to $200,000 per post.
- Blackpink Jennie – Jennie’s social media following has topped 37.5 million people. For each advertisement, the female idol is expected to collect $170,000 USD.
- Blackpink Rose – continues to hold the next spot. The group’s primary vocalist is YSL’s Global Ambassador, with 34 million followers on Instagram. It is estimated that each of her posts will earn $ 165,000 each post.
- Blackpink Jisoo – Jisoo showcases a wide range of her styles. Through his posts, fans will see Jisoo present the best Korean fashion and beauty products. Jisoo also shared images of herself in her natural state and even submitted more photos than the other members in 2020. Jisoo is expected to be paid 150,000 dollars per post.
- Chanyeol (EXO) – Chanyeol started an Instagram account in 2014 and immediately rose to the top of the social media platform as a male idol. In terms of following, he used to be in fierce competition with G-Dragon. When you look at Chanyeol’s Instagram, you’ll notice that he’s a big fan of art and design. Chanyeol can earn $ 140,000 for each commercial because she has 22.6 million followers.
- Sehun (EXO) – he spends much time on Instagram and interacts with followers regularly. He frequently shares images from behind-the-scenes or from his travels and has a smaller number of followers in EXO than Chanyeol, and it is estimated that he will earn $130,000 from his advertising posts.
- G-Dragon (BIGBANG) – He is a K-pop star whose Instagram followers are always interested in BIGBANG. Because of his enrollment, his Instagram account was inactive for a while. G-Dragon began posting new Instagram photos towards the end of the year, rarely posting photos with stunning sights. His posts are mostly on his love of art, including quotes from philosophers and poets. G-Dragon can collect a total of $120,000 for each promotional post.
- Baekhyun (EXO) – Although he doesn’t regularly work on Instagram, any of his posts highlight an aspect of his life that he doesn’t usually share. Selfies, photos with pals, and pictures of Baekhyun’s puppy are all available on Instagram. On holidays, Baekhyun will send a special message to fans. He makes a total of $130,000 for every advertisement.
- Jackson (GOT7) – he is a solo singer as well as a GOT7 rapper. In addition to promoting GOT7, he utilizes Instagram to keep up with his interests. Jackson is picked by fashion businesses to market their products since he has a wide range of styles. Per the post, he earns roughly 120 thousand dollars.
- IU – her Instagram account features everyday images as well as behind-the-scenes photos of the female idol’s activities. IU also keeps fans up to date on her favorite drink on a daily basis. She puts forth a lot of effort on Instagram and can earn up to $100,000 per post.
Read More About: