The online series is led by an all-women cast and crew, which includes Soha Ali Khan, Juhi Chawla, Ayesha Jhulka, Karishma Tanna, Shahana Goswami, and Kritika Kamra. Hush Hush, a web series produced by Abundanita Entertainment, showcases strong female heroines as well as excellent female talent behind the camera.
10 Things To Know
- Tanuja Chandra, who has worked on films such as Qarib Qarib Singlle, Dushman, and Sangharsh, is the web series’ Creative Director and Executive Producer. Executive Producer and original screenplay writer Shikha Sharma is known for her work on Shakuntala Devi, Toilet Ek Prem Katha, and Sherni.
- All of the episodes of the show are directed by Kopal Nathani, a promising figure in the advertising sector.
- The dialogues for the series were written by Juhi Chaturvedi, a National Award-winning playwright. She has previously worked on films such as Gulabo Sitabo and Piku. Vikram Malhotra’s Abundanita Entertainment will produce the series.
- National Award-winning actor Juhi Chawla and Ayesha Jhulka make their digital debut in Hush Hush. Soha Ali Khan, Karishma Tanna, Shahana Goswami, and Kritika Kamra are among the other actors who play significant roles in the thriller-drama.
- Hush Hush is all about women presenting their own experiences, with an all-female cast both on and off camera.
- The show’s Production Designer, Costume Designer, Co-Producers, Supervising Producer, as well as the Art, Costume, Production Coordination, and Security teams, are all women.
- The 20-second teaser, which was posted by Amazon Prime Video, depicts strong female protagonists and hints at a mystery element in each of the women’s characters.
- The narrative and release date of the web series have yet to be divulged by the makers.
- Speaking on the greenlight announcement, Tanuja Chandra said, “Video streaming in India has brought about a significant change in storytelling by pushing female narratives to the fore and I couldn’t be more pleased! It’s what directors like me have waited for”.
- Chandra continued, “Amazon Prime Video and Abundantia Entertainment have both been providing varied and authentic women’s tales to audiences in India and worldwide for a long time, and I’m happy to join hands with them for Hush Hush to create something truly exceptional with this fantastic team.”