Kohl’s operates over 1,100 stores across the country. Kohl’s sells everything from clothing to furniture, electronics, baby supplies, and more. If you purchased or received something from Kohl’s that isn’t working for you, here’s how to deal with the Kohl’s return policy.
Kohl’s has a no-hassle return policy. Most items purchased in Kohl’s stores or on the company’s website can be returned at any time within 180 days of the original purchase — no questions asked.
A “no-questions-asked” policy allows you to return items regardless of the reason for your dissatisfaction, as long as you do so within the 180-day timeframe. There are, however, some exceptions to the policy:
- Premium Electronics: You can return premium electronics to Kohl’s within 30 days of purchase.
- Beauty Products: Sephora and other wellness and cosmetic products, as well as beauty products, must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- Holiday Returns: Kohl’s has extended its return policy for both premium electronics and beauty products, allowing purchases made between Nov. 1 and Dec. 25 to be returned until Jan. 31.
How Do You Return Kohl’s Online Purchases?
Kohl’s return policy is the same whether you buy in-store or online, but how do you return online purchases? The procedure is straightforward. Take the following steps:
- Refunds can be requested online or via the mobile app.
- Fill out the return form and print your packing slip.
- Pack your belongings safely.
- Send the items to the address provided by Kohl’s.
Is it possible to return items to Kohl’s without a receipt?
According to Kohl’s return policy, its representatives may be able to assist you in locating your receipt in order to process a refund. The company’s website does not explain the location process, but a Kohl’s representative clarified the methods they use to locate a lost receipt:
If you are a member of Kohl’s rewards program, the representative may be able to find your purchase details through your membership.
Payment Method: If you paid with a credit or debit card, the representative may use your card information.
Date: In some cases, the representative may be able to locate a record of the purchase using the purchase date and details.
More From The Proclaimer
- Doordash Driver And Her Child Unharmed After Attempted Carjacking
- Top 5 Home Appliances You Didn’t Know That Increases Your Electric Bill Every Month
- Federal Unemployment Tax Act: Do You Have To Pay It?
- Top Free Budgeting Apps That Will Help You Get Out Of Debt In 2023