$500 for 12 months will be received by eight households starting on July 2023. This is only intended for households from Sacramento, California. The funding for the payment comes from ARPA which was passed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
There will be eight chosen households in Sacramento, California which will receive $500 monthly within a year starting on July 2012. The funds are unconditional and the recipient will not spend restrictions. This is according to United Way’s Website.
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) allotted funds for the payment in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. This year’s program is the second phase of the program that ARPA has organized. It started last 2021 when they gave $300 monthly to 100 households in Sacramento, California.
Who is Qualified?
The applicants must be a resident of Sacramento, California. On the city’s website, submit your street name, number, Sacramento CA, and Zip code.
For the income applications, the applicant must earn less annually the following thresholds:
- One adult:$28,205
- One adult, one child:$49,945
- One adult, two children:$65,880
- One adult, three children:$79,500
- Two adults:$43,201
- Two adults, one child:$64,273
- Two adults, two children:$79,500
- Two adults, three children:$93,120
- Household of six:$106,740
- Household of seven:$120,360
- Household of eight:$133,980
- Households of over eight: add $14,160 for each additional person
The United Way is administering surveys that will evaluate the benefits of the program. Three surveys will be made after the first survey, and right after the third one, the once conducting the survey will give you an email. Fill out the form if needed.