Apply Now!: Applying For A Monthly Pay Check If You Are Eligible. Get up to $1,200
LGBTQIA+ community, specifically those people who identify themselves as transgenders will be eligible for the beneficiary from the GIFT ( Guaranteed Income for Transgender People) in San Francisco, California. On January 2023 to June 2024, the 18th-month program will start to disseminate money to the chosen 55 people.
The Lyan-Martin Community Health Services, the non-profit Transgender District, and the Medical and Mental Health supplier are all partners in Guaranteed Income for Transgender People.
– must self-identify as:
• gender non-conforming
– must be at least 18 years old and above.
– must have a monthly paycheck of an amount smaller than $600 during the application.
According to a published post by Marca, those people who have met the requirements are eligible for application online. They must give their personal information such as; first name, phone number, and email address.
List of Supporting Paper-works
• Photo for Identification
• Paycheck verification documents
• Bank Statements
• W2 form
• CAP award letters
• Supplemental Security Income also known as the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) award letters.
• Student Financial support/aid award letters
• Proof of lease
• Self-Attestation letter
• Official mail
• Homeless verification letter
• Letter for Self-Attestation
If you need more information and needs assistance with the process of application, you may send an email to Lyon-Martin ([email protected])